I made a short video about fxpansion Geist2 and how i use it to remix a loop to customize it for my use. This is the first video of more to come. There are already a lot of tutorials out there and i hope my videos will help nevertheless. Enjoy. 😊
- Make sure you have “Slice” and “Auto Load” buttons enabled.
- Browse to your loop which you want to slice.
- Add or delete transient markers as you like.
- Press “Done” and the loop will be sliced and mapped to the pads.
- For easier modifying enable “Remix”. This will allow you only to create one step per pad. Of course you can disable it and play more then one pad/slice at once.